Acko Insurance mobile is a smart app that lets you buy insurance on the go. It is possible to quote a policy price with immediate purchase confirmation and proceed to collect the premium within 30 days. This application helps in making everything easier and faster, allowing you to manage your policies at your convenience. The app can be downloaded with a free trial experience that gives full access to all features for giggles! The service is compatible with both Android and iPhone platforms which makes it very safe and secure too. Acko Insurance mobile has been in the market since last year and currently serves individuals from across 134 cities.
Acko Insurance Mobile
“The best idea is always to buy an insurance policy right when you need it rather than waiting until your premium due date.”
Acko Insurance is a leading private general insurance company that offers direct premium solutions through its mobile platform. It’s a smart app released last year (2015) and has since been downloaded over 150,000 times on Google Playstore. The company is a joint venture between two German companies: ACI and Allianz. ACI has experience of over 55 years in the field of insurance operating in countries like India, Germany, China, etc. It currently covers over 65 cities in India and has its regional headquarters in Mumbai.
Acko Insurance Plans
Personal Accident Insurance:
This is an insurance plan that covers accidental death due to injury, illness, or disease in the event of an accident involving a motor vehicle.
This is an insurance plan that covers damage to buildings, homes, and cars in the event of fire, theft, etc.
Travel Medical Insurance:
This is an insurance plan that covers medical expenses if you fall ill during a trip and for not less than 30 days after your return from the trip.
Life Cover and Cancellation Benefit Plan:
This is a policy that provides up to Rs.1 lakh worth of coverage in case of death due to illness or accidental death. Coverage can be extended up to Rs.2 lakhs with a higher premium.
This is a plan that covers you for a certain period of time say 20 or 30 years. The policy provides coverage up to the age of 85 years i.e. until the completion of 65 years from the date of commencement of the policy.
- Acko Card: This app offers an insurance card with all your details for quick access. The card will have details about your insurance policies, contact information and claims information, etc. You also have the option to make changes in any one of your plans through this app such as adding beneficiaries or updating policy details etc.
- Claim and Dispute: This is a feature that lets you submit claims quickly and easily. The app will guide you on what to do when claiming for the accident, property damage, or life insurance.
- Money Remittance: Through this feature, you can remit money as per your existing policy plan.
- Maintenance and Renewal of Policies: This is a very important feature in case you have multiple policies (for example two life plans, two-term plans, etc) and need to make changes in them or renew them periodically.
With Acko Insurance, insurance buying is simple and fast. One can buy a policy and collect the premium within a day. Collecting your premium is easy as Acko Insurance offers a doorstep collection service. There is no need to visit the bank or ATM for this purpose. The company has a financially stable background and a global presence with over 2,000 employees and over 19 million policies issued.
Acko Insurance has partnered with leading insurance companies to offer the service. The company is a joint venture between ACI and Allianz. ACI has experience of over 55 years in the field of insurance operating in countries like India, Germany, China, etc. It currently covers over 65 cities in India and has its regional headquarters in Mumbai.
Acko Insurance offers two plans:
1) Personal Accident Insurance: This is an insurance plan that covers accidental death due to injury, illness, or disease in the event of an accident involving a motor vehicle.
2) Property Damage: This is an insurance plan that covers damage to buildings, homes, and cars in the event of fire, theft, etc.
Life Cover, term insurance, and cancellation benefits are not included.
Acko Insurance Mobile is a simple, fast, and reliable app for buying all your insurance needs. Acko Insurance allows users to collect premiums fast, which is a big plus because most other insurance companies make you wait for 3–5 business days before collecting the premium. Having said that, Acko Insurance claims to offer collection within 24 hours if you choose this option when you buy your policy. This can leave you short of funds while waiting for the collection so we recommend that you choose to collect your premium at a later date (2-3 weeks apart from the policy purchase) to give yourself some more time to get the money together and deposit it.