Vahan Insurance is the most important part of the car, so it is essential to understand how to check your Vahan insurance before you have an accident. You don’t even need a phone or internet access! Don’t worry, Vahan will show up right there in front of you with all the information. Therefore, if you are looking for affordable vahan insurance quotes online, Vahan is the best choice, as it offers an extensive range of plans in a wide selection of states.
Most of these plans can be applied for online.
How to apply Vahan insurance online:
- Visit their website and look for your state on the above state map.
- Choose the type of vahan insurance that you need, such as Short-term or Long-term insurance plans.
- Read the policy details carefully before applying for coverage: how much does it cost to apply?
- Read important information about the plan, such as its terms and conditions.
- If you are satisfied with your coverage, apply immediately online.
How do I register for e Vahan?
Steps to register yourself:
1: To avail the Services User has to open the their URL.
2: Click on “Register” to complete the registration process.
3: Enter the Full name, Email id, Mobile No, State, Captcha and click on the “Register” button.
How can you check if your insurance is active?
Do you want to know if your insurance plan is still active? Use this checklist to be sure.
Check your monthly billing statements for information about the type of vahan insurance you have and how much it costs. Check with your employer, if applicable, to find out the specific details of your vahan insurance plan coverage. Contact the Plan Administrator, which is usually an insurance company. You will have a grace period of 60 days from enrollment, when you have not made any claims on this insurance, to provide your full name and birth date to verify that you are covered. If no claims were submitted before the end of the grace period, your coverage will end in either 30 or 60 days depending on your state.
If you have not verified your coverage, contact the insurance carrier or the state where you live after 60 days. Your coverage has been terminated, check with your employer to see if they still offer coverage or if they offer a different plan that might better serve your needs.
How to update any information in insurance:
To update the Vahan Insurance details can be updated online from the website Parivahan or mParivahan app which is available on the play store. By entering the details of insurance would be displayed on the app. For insurance, updates go through the website or by calling our toll-free number 1800-123-4003. As a Parivahan customer, you can make changes in your personal information at any time by logging into your account. You click on Profile -> Edit Personal Details to change any of the following:
Select ‘Update’ to save and your changes will be reflected in everything that you do.
If you have changed your details and want to change them back, follow these steps:
1) Log in to your account.
2) Click on the ‘Profile’ tab, then click on ‘Personal Details’. This opens a form where you can make any changes to your personal profile information.
3) Select ‘Update Information’ and make all your changes.
4) Click on ‘Save’ when you are done. Your changes will be reflect in everything that you do ie booking a cab or checking travel history, etc.
What are mode of payments in insurance:
You can do payment through multiple payment modes like credit card, debit card, netbanking, google pay, visa card, mastercard.
How to check your this insurance status?
1: Visit the website at
2: Enter your vehicle registration number in the field and click ‘Proceed’.
3: Choose either New Registration, Insurance Enquiry or both and enter the corresponding data as asked in the web page then click ‘Submit’.
How do I add insurance details to Vahan?
- To avail the service,User has to Login on vahan parivahan website.
- Move your mouse over “Online Services” and select “Alteration of Vehicle”.
- Enter Registration Number, Chassis Number and Click on Generate OTP.
How do I check my this insurance?
Check Vahan Insurance Policy Status Online through VAHAN
- Visit VAHAN e-services and navigate to the tab marked “know your vehicle details” on top of the page.
- Enter the registration number of the car in question and enter the required “code for verification”.
- A “search vehicle” option will appear.
How do I download an insurance copy?
For Vahan Insurance, you will be required to follow a few steps listed below:
- Visit your insurance provider’s website.
- Select the type of policy.
- Enter your policy details like policy number, etc.
- Verify your profile, if asked.
- After verification, view, print, or download your vahan insurance policy.